For the past few weeks my heart has been filled with SO many different emotions and with the Holiday season among us it makes me think about all those trials and struggles that we all go through. Although Brian and I have our own trials, this time of year always makes me think how very lucky we are and how we truly have SO much to be Thankful for. I know that there are people in this world and even in our own neighborhood that have SO little and they still have such an AMAZING attitude.
My whole life I have ALWAYS truly believed and lived my life with the attitude that “Everything happens for a reason,” whether we are going through good times or bad times…I truly believe this with ALL of my heart. I know that Heavenly Father will not give us any challenge that we cannot endure and that is SO very comforting to me. However, at the same time as we are going through the trials in our lives, it is VERY hard to think that these trials will only make us stronger. I am SO eternally grateful that I have the knowledge of this doctrine. It has helped me through some VERY difficult times in my life and there is NO DOUBT in my mind that it will continue to help me through touch situations.
1 comment:
This post is one reason why I bought you that "tough cookie" box. You inspire me! I'm so blessed to have you as my best friend and I love you.
Thanks for this! I needed to read this today.
P.S. So glad to see 2 new posts on your blog!!
Post a Comment