Monday, December 8, 2008

Husband Tag

I was tagged by one of my best friends. Brian is usually pretty shy around most people(until you get to know him,) so I this is a good way to get to know a little bit about him.

5 Things Brian Loves:
-Me
-Rusty & Lucky (our dogs)
-Family/Friends
-Baseball
-Going to the temple

5 Things on his To Do List:
-Yardwork (He has to get it all ready for winter)
-Keep up on all my Honey do's
-Adjust to being in the Heber store for work
-Get out of debt
-Save Money for our Boston trip next year

5 Snacks he loves:
-Dr. Pepper
-Werther's Chewy Caramels
-Popcorn
-Cookies
-Cereal
-I think if I let him , he would eat cereal for every meal

5 Things You Might Not Know about him:
-He is adopted
-He has 2 siblings... they are each 7 years apart
-He has NEVER had a cavity!!
-His dad was city manager of Mt. Pleasant, Michigan and Provo, Utah for several years
-He loves to play video games, especially Tiger, Tiger Woods

5 Places he has lived:
-Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
-Orem, Utah
-West Jordan, Utah
-Prescott, Arizona
-Provo, Utah

5 Quirky Things about him:
-He loves to joke around with me (sometimes I can't take it though:))
-He likes to watch any baseball game even if it isn't the RedSox playing
-He falls asleep the minute his head hits the pillow, even if we are in the middle of a conversation -He often doesn't like to be outside of his comfort zone
-His memory is kind of bad, so he often tells the same story more than once.

Thanks Marchezt!!

3 comments:

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

Hey Maeg,
How are you doing? that picture of the two of you is so cute. I am so glad that you have a blog. Hey how is Gram doing? I miss you guys. Love ya.

Chelsie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsie said...

I have no clue how to leave comments, like it's really that hard. I think ice cream is a good idea, we can go munch and the guys can do whatever. We should hang out more. Talk to you soon!